lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

STREET STYLE ICON: MIRANDA KERR

Miranda Kerr is one of those girls that look incredibly beautiful with everything they wear. But when it comes to street style, she takes things to a whole new level. She usually looks incredibly stylish and fresh, keeping things simple, but always giving a twist. I love her style because she mixes designer clothing with low-cost pieces, but always high quality accesories, which I highly recommend. The simplest look in the world can become the best with the right accesories. And as I've said a few times before, low quality accesories really stand out.


Here's an example of what a perfect street style is for me.


I love the freshness of her look.

She looks fantastic, very stylish.



I love the way colors are mixed in this outfit.

This Marni coat is really something to die for.

I love the Gossip Girl feeling of this look.

The booties are FANTASTIC!

Here's an example of how to look sexy but classy!
The Lanvin bag is just major, I love it!
This look is so fashionable, and the shirt is lovely!
She looks so chic!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario